Please use the below links to download and install the AirMedia client for your OS.
1. If using Mac OS Catalina, you will get an error on install. Go to Settings→Security and Privacy→General and reinstall the software by double clicking on the application there. You will need to click to accept the security warnings about the unsigned software.
2. Enter hostname or address into the AirMedia software and hit connect:
3. Depending on exact unit you are connecting to, you will see either this screen:
4. In the first case, type in the passcode from the upper right of the display and hit "confirm"
5. In the second case, click on the Airplay Menu in the system bar (looks like rectangle with a triangle pointing to it), find the receiver you are trying to connect to, and click it. Then enter the passcode from the upper right of the AirMedia display and select "OK."
6. To stop casting, hit "Stop" in the AirMedia software, or "Turn off Airplay" from the Airplay menu.
1. Enter hostname or address of Airmedia device you are trying to connect to and hit "connect":
2. Enter the code displayed on the display in the following field and hit "OK":
3. Click "Stop" button to stop casting to Airmedia: